(click on photo for slideshow)
Wild Child Village is a retreat center that curates unique transformational experiences and fun adventures for purpose driven travelers who seek discovery, connectivity, and fulfillment through positive engagement with people, culture, and nature.
Wild Child Village is rooted on the edge of a rainforest in La Reserve Manabi, a 70-acre Eco-Community in the hills above Ayampe. With views of the ocean and mountains, the village is discretely tucked in the canyon for privacy, solitude, and room to grow. Three hours by car from the International Airport in Guayaquil. ( we provide shared airport shuttle).
Ecuador is one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. The Andes, Amazon Rainforest, Highlands and the Galapagos Islands are four diverse and unique regions within the country, not to mention the surf is awesome too. We will explore Ecuador's diversity with jungle and beach hikes as well as immersing in i'ts culture with Cacao farms tour, ancestral weaving and Temascal.
I fell in love with this charming surf town of Ayampe while on a surf trip. I have been back 6 times since in the last 3 years!
What's included :
7 day/ 7 night stay in your bamboo haven
- All delicious vegan meals included
- 7 Daily Yoga classes : Choose between Mysore style class or Vinyasa
- Daily guided Meditation
- 1 Yoga upside down workshop : Learn technique + tips to get stronger and comfortable with inversions.
- Cacao Immersion : visit Cacao farm, learn how it is grown and harvested
- Medicinal cooking workshop : Highlighting the Cacao plant - Learn all about Cacao’s medicinal superpowers, how to use it in savory, sweet dishes, drinks and body care. Prepare exquisite dishes and elixirs that will be served for dinner for a full Cacao experience!
- Daily beach time
- 2 Surfing lessons per person
- Beach hike to Los frailes beach in Machalilla National Park : snorking + beach picnic
- Colibri jungle Hike
- 1 Temascal/Sweat Lodge : Translated as “house of heat,” the ancient ceremony led by a shaman originated with the pre-Hispanic Indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica to purify and heal the body and mind.
- Weaving workshop : Learn ancestral weaving and how to make a God’s Eye or Yarn Mandala.
- 1 Ecstatic Dance & fire show
- Lot's of bonfires, laughs, coconuts and deep conections!
paddle boarding or kayaking in the river, excursions to natural hot springs, mud baths,learn spanish
Not included: airline tickets
- $600 deposit to reserve your spot.